Hi everyone, I created a new recipe: tofu coconut yogurt. It’s creamy, tangy, delicious and a very satisfying alternative to the store bough yogurts.
I shared the recipe on my cooking demo at station FMR for the Pop Up Shop Vegan event and I wanted to say a special thank everyone who come 🙏💕 Let’s get started!
- 1 block of silken tofu
- 1 can of coconut milk (solid part only)*
- 1/2 lime, juice only
- 1/2 lemon, juice only
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1/2 tbsp vanilla extract
- 1/8 tsp salt
*Make sure to get a good quality of coconut milk where the only ingredients are coconut and water otherwise you won’t be able to scoop only the solid/ cream part only.
1. Add all the ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth;
2. Taste and adjust sweetness (maple) and acidity (lemon) if needed;
3. Allow it to cool in the fridge to get a thicker texture;
4. And enjoy as is or with your favorite toppings! Mine are granola and Quebec strawberries at the moment.
Note: you can blend in some fruits to make a fruit yogurt or freeze into popsicles for a refreshing treat!
Bon Appétit !